[ghc-steering-committee] GHC20xx review; GHC2022 yes or no?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Oct 6 08:28:45 UTC 2021

Right, I thought it wasn't, and phrased the mail accordingly. But then I noticed that the timeline in https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/milestones/365 said 2021, not 2022, and that it already is in nixpkgs, so I drew the wrong conclusions, and changed my mail again

Anyways even more the reason to skip GHC2022