[ghc-steering-committee] #392: Clarify modifiers design principle (recommendation: acceptance)

Spiwack, Arnaud arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io
Wed May 12 09:26:54 UTC 2021

I've commented on the PR [
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/392#pullrequestreview-657652189
] the changes on the syntax of lambda expressions are not motivated at all,
I think at the very least there should be a discussion in the Alternatives
section.

But mostly, I'm worried about the implications/interactions that these
changes have with linear types.

(I'll be off for the rest of the week starting tonight, so I'll be back on
this conversation on Monday, most likely)