[ghc-steering-committee] Voting on the Simons

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Feb 2 08:04:17 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I have received enough votes to determine a majority (I was about to
complain that I am one vote short and would have nudged you all … but
then I remembered that I don't typically send emails to myself.)

With 6 yay and 0 nay each, at a committee size of 11, I can happily and
unexpectedly announce that both Simons are confirmed for another term
of 3 years.

BTW, we _still_ need someone to play secretary and run the next round
of nominations and voting.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de