[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #452: Articulate principles for GHC evolution; Shepherd: Simon PJ

Spiwack, Arnaud arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io
Mon Dec 13 07:46:45 UTC 2021

This is all reasonable. When crafting this response my main question was:
“is this the right place for such overarching principles”. To which my
answer was (almost immediately, I've got to admit) “of course it is the
right place for this”. The fact that the document encourages proposals to
modify the document when relevant is good evidence of it. And more
generally, these principles live where design happens; it all makes sense.

/Arnaud