[ghc-steering-committee] Recommendation for #378: support the design for dependent types

Alejandro Serrano Mena trupill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 07:26:28 UTC 2021

 I agree with Vitaly on this not being a proper proposal. My main objection
is that it indirectly brings all of
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/wikis/dependent-haskell into the
proposal, but in a sort of “we can still be wrong” mode. Personally, I’ll
be happier to see the wiki page turned into a sort of “proposal roadmap” or
something along those lines.

Alejandro