[ghc-steering-committee] GHC 2020

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Wed Sep 2 13:56:50 UTC 2020

It seems clear that my wiki idea isn't winning the day -- I never really liked it either. I'd be fine with either Eric's or Joachim's approaches. Maybe start with Joachim's approach and then use Eric's when Joachim's runs out of steam? A big minus, though, to Joachim's approach is that it seems hard to get good community involvement.

Richard