[ghc-steering-committee] GHC 2020

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Sep 1 19:14:33 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 01.09.2020, 18:27 +0000 schrieb Richard Eisenberg:
> Maybe there is a good place to have the discussion -- that would be great.

I have always wanted to try these websites designed to provide
structure to contentions discussions, in particular
https://www.kialo.com/tour (it seems it allows private discussions).
Maybe overkill for the endeavor of laying out GHC2020 (which is
hopefully not that contentious once we have rough guidelines), and
maybe not appropriate to use the committee as guinea pigsā€¦ OTOH, maybe
it does work better.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de