[ghc-steering-committee] #216: Qualified Do again, recommendation: accept the alternative

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon May 11 12:12:54 UTC 2020

Hi

Am Montag, den 11.05.2020, 08:12 +0000 schrieb Simon Peyton Jones via
ghc-steering-committee:
> But I can see that judgements might vary.

I can also live with either way.

If that’s true for all of us, how about we let the proposal author
decide on this small point? This way we don't have to come to
agreement, and the authors get back some sense of ownership of this
proposal, after all the back-and-forth with the comittee?

I’ll send them link to the relevant posts by you and me to highlight
the advantages of each variant.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de