[ghc-steering-committee] Record dot syntax: time to vote

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Mar 19 13:19:37 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 19.03.2020, 11:33 +0000 schrieb Simon Peyton Jones
via ghc-steering-committee:
> For any you omit, you are saying "if these ones are the top
> contenders I have no preference between them".

Please don’t omit any, that’s just confusing. If you can’t be bothered
to write a bunch of the out, at least write * or something.

@Chris, you write “C1 (and that’s it)”. I assume that means C1 > *. But
assume that C1 was _not_ on the table? Do you _really_ have no opinion
about the others? You can rank all the others, below C1, without making
C1 any less likely!

  mail at joachim-breitner.de