[ghc-steering-committee] Proposal #274: Quicklook impredicativity, recommendation: accept

Spiwack, Arnaud arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io
Mon Jun 15 07:52:47 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I don't know whether to take the lack of response as a good thing (as in:
it's so uncontroversial that nobody has anything to say about it). But I
believe it is time to accept this proposal.

Simon, Alejandro: I've made a couple of typo-level suggestions in the
proposal, have a look at them before we merge.

Joachim: I have marked the proposal as accepted, but I forgot the process
after that, again. Who is in charge of merging?