[ghc-steering-committee] #380 GHC2021: Let's deprecate ExistentialQuantification

Spiwack, Arnaud arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io
Fri Dec 4 14:47:28 UTC 2020

I'm just saying: let's _not_ add ExistentialQuantification in GHC2021
(because it ought, in my opinion, to be considered deprecated). Let's not
go into talking about chopping the feature into smaller pieces. I do agree
that one of my arguments in the original email has been shown to be
incorrect, though. But I still think that my suggestion holds.