[ghc-steering-committee] CUSKs and StandaloneTypeSignatures

Spiwack, Arnaud arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io
Fri Dec 4 14:40:33 UTC 2020

I agree that implementation bugs are not what we want to worry about. But
straightforward or not, StandaloneKindSignature's design has barely been
tested. It wouldn't be the first extension that we believed to be
unproblematic (I do believe it is!) and be surprised that there are some
dark corners. So I'd say let's give it a little time.