[ghc-steering-committee] GHC proposals

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 25 20:54:36 UTC 2020

Friends on the GHC Steering Committee,
I’m giving a “state of GHC” report to the Haskell Implementors Workshop on Friday.
As part of that, last year I summarised the state of GHC proposals (see attached slides).
Would any of you have a moment to write a couple of slides about this year’s activity, maybe in  the same format, or really whatever you want?   I could do it, of course, but I’m running around writing all the *other* slides, and I’d very much welcome your help.
(Our peerless secretary Joachim is computationally disconnected, so he can’t.)
Thank you!
Simon