[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #220: QualifiedImports, Shepherd: Simon M

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 08:06:53 UTC 2019

Hi Arnaud,

Please rest assured I don't consider this to be an inconsequential
stylistic change at all. Quite the opposite! Indeed, the fact that it has
huge consequences is why I've been taking it so seriously.  I don't want to
rehash the debate, but let me just say that I think this has been a
worthwhile conversation to have, and it might well be one that we revisit
in the future.

Cheers
Simon