[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #220: QualifiedImports, Shepherd: Simon M

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 07:23:20 UTC 2019

Dear steering committee -

The discussion following my earlier suggestion to reject the proposal has
petered out. Taking into account the discussion, it still seems to me that
we should reject the proposal, so I've posted on the thread to this effect:
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/220#issuecomment-531666589

Any further comments before we close it?

Thanks
Simon