[ghc-steering-committee] Proposals under review

Eric Seidel eric at seidel.io
Wed Sep 4 18:07:14 UTC 2019

There's also the "pending shepherd recommendation" label which is part of the review process. That shows 3 proposals currently.

https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3A%22Pending+shepherd+recommendation%22

And then there's also "needs revision", which should mean that the ball is not in our court at the moment. But I think some of those proposals have semi-active conversations about how to revise the proposal.

https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3A%22Needs+revision%22