[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #258: TopLevelKindSignatures -> StandaloneKindSignatures , Shepherd: Chris

Sandy Maguire sandy at sandymaguire.me
Wed Sep 4 05:59:31 UTC 2019

Hi all,

It's been two weeks since this was given to the committee. We haven't heard
anything from Chris, but it's a tiny change and everyone is already in
support. Let's just merge it and save the bureaucracy for proposals with
real consequences behind them.

Best,
Sandy

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 7:43 AM Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
wrote:

> Dear Committee,
>
> this is your secretary speaking:
>
> TopLevelKindSignatures -> StandaloneKindSignatures
> has been proposed by Krzysztof Gogolewski
> https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/258
>
> I propose Chris as the shepherd.
>
> Please reach consensus as described in
> https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals#committee-process
> In particular, talk to the authors before, if you think this should be
> rejected, and kick off the discussion on Github, following the steps
> described under “Now the shepherd proposes to accept or reject the
> proposal” in the above link.
>
> Thanks,
>   mail at joachim-breitner.de
>   http://www.joachim-breitner.de/

I'm currently traveling the world, sleeping on people's couches and doing
full-time collaboration on Haskell projects. If this seems interesting to
you, please consider signing up as a host!
https://isovector.github.io/erdos/