[ghc-steering-committee] Question about "Add Unified Namespace" (#270)

Eric Seidel eric at seidel.io
Wed Oct 16 22:02:16 UTC 2019

Presumably you’ll remain the shepherd once the proposal is ready for another review, so I don’t think it makes sense to unassign yourself.

According to Simon’s PR, you should also flip the label to “Needs revision” (see step 6 of the lifecycle). We may not have explicitly requested a revision this time, but that seems close enough for tracking purposes.

Sent from my iPhone