[ghc-steering-committee] Please review again #177: Simple constrained type families, Shepherd: Richard

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Tue Nov 5 10:42:43 UTC 2019

I have made a comment on the GitHub trail (https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/177#issuecomment-549766671), which is #177, not #117 as Joachim linked below. This comment puts the proposal back into the "needs revision" state. I will make a recommendation once it has been revised.

Richard