[ghc-steering-committee] Procedural change vote

Christopher Allen cma at bitemyapp.com
Wed May 1 20:13:08 UTC 2019

AB > B > A > 0

I don't believe we should do nothing when someone has protested in good faith.

I don't think GitHub discussion alone properly addresses their
concerns and objections as well as the "B" option, but the best option
overall seems to be AB to my mind. Transparency + responsiveness.

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 2:41 PM Simon Peyton Jones via
ghc-steering-committee <ghc-steering-committee at haskell.org> wrote:

> AB > B > A > 0
>
> Simon

Chris Allen