[ghc-steering-committee] Member survey

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Jun 11 11:54:25 UTC 2019

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 26.05.2019, 10:42 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Am Donnerstag, den 23.05.2019, 10:47 +0000 schrieb Simon Peyton Jones
> via ghc-steering-committee:
> > OK, here's a suggestion for how to proceed:
> >
> > * Ask each existing member in to indicate their current state:
> >   a) I am happy as a member, feel I am contributing.
> >   b) I am willing to continue, but would also to be content to stand down
> >   c) I would quite like to stand down
>
> good idea. I will do that in individual private messages (to encourage
> more honest replies), and summarize the results here.

This is the tally:

A) 6
B) 3
C) 0
no reply yet) 1

Based on this and general member activity I think there is room for 2
or 3 rotations.

Shall I put out a call for nominations, following the same procedure as
last year?

This was the announcement
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2018-July/025491.html
Shall I leave the paragraph in about a call for “conservative” members,
or do we feel well-balanced?

  mail at joachim-breitner.de