[ghc-steering-committee] committee deliberation discussions

Sandy Maguire sandy at sandymaguire.me
Wed Jul 17 18:15:56 UTC 2019

I'm inclined to agree with Richard here. However, as a previous proposal
author who subscribed to this mailing list, I found it particularly
frustrating to watch the committee discuss my proposal but not have a means
of replying to them when I felt they were misunderstanding something. Could
we grant proposal authors access to the mailing list during the discussion
period?

Sandy