[ghc-steering-committee] Proposal #167 (Deprecated Entities): Request for comments

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:04:09 UTC 2019

Hello,

this seems quite reasonable and I think we should accept it.    I don't
have a strong preference on if this is positional or not.   If it is
positional, it may be nice to associate it with a specific delcaration, so
that you don't have to write the name twice.  OTOH, I also see values in
the ability to put all deprecation pragmas in one place, rather than
sprinkling them throughout a declaration.

-Iavor