[ghc-steering-committee] RecordDotSyntax: please express a view

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 9 22:57:49 UTC 2019

Dear steering committee

I'm the shepherd for the RecordDotSyntax proposal.
  https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/282

I recommend acceptance:
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/282#issuecomment-563477691

Please reads the proposal, and as much of the discussion as you feel able, and respond in the next week or two to indicate your views.

Remember: ask technical questions on the Github discussion thread, and use this mailing list for more evaluative discussion of judgement or opinion.

I'd love every member of the committee to express a view.  This proposal has attracted a lot of interest.

Thanks

Simon