[ghc-steering-committee] Process tweak: GitHub centric way

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Apr 26 07:34:12 UTC 2019

Hi,

after even Richard, who earlier said

> Primarily, I'm worried that GitHub can be a noisy place, and if we
> have our deliberations there, our status as a decision-making
> committee is somewhat compromised

is now willing to try a github-based process, I wrote up a concrete
process teak, now at

https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/225
(see “Files changed” for the changes).

Tweaks and comments welcome, ideally on GitHub (if only to see how that
goes).

In a little while, unless there is clear consensus, I’ll likely do a
vote on the various process variants (using ranked voting, of course,
so that we put variants on the ballot).

  mail at joachim-breitner.de