[ghc-steering-committee] Volutneer shepherding for linear types sought

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed May 9 20:21:38 UTC 2018

Hi committee,

usually, when a proposal has been submitted, I just pick a shepherd¹.
But I feel the linear types proposal, at
https://github.com/tweag/ghc-proposals/blob/linear-types2/proposals/0000-linear-types.rst
is not something I can just impose on any of you.

Therefore, I’d like to have a volunteer to step forward and claim this
one.

Any takers?

Joachim

¹ In case you are curious, I look at this data to make a pick:
  * Low number of pending proposals shepherded
  * Low number of total proposals handled
  * Prior activity on the proposal discussion
  * Expertise and interest, as perceived by me
  You can influence that easily by engaging in a proposal discussion
  before it is submitted; that’s a sure way of getting a proposal
  assigned.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de