[ghc-steering-committee] Welcome Eric and Vitaly

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Aug 1 23:57:38 UTC 2018

Dear Committee, Eric and Vitaly,

I am happy to announce that votes were received, tallied, and we have
now not just one, but two new members on the committee! Welcome Eric
Seidel and Vitaly Brailevsky.

Eric and Vitaly will take the seats of Ryan Newton and Roman
Leschinskiy. Ryan leaves immediately, while Roman will wrap up his
shepherding duties. We would like to thank Ryan and Roman for their
service on the committee.

@Eric, Vitaly: Please subscribe to the ghc-steering-committee mailing
list at
https://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-steering-committee
if you have not done so yet, and read through the process outlined at
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals

I will reassign Ryan’s proposals for shepherding in a separate mail
when I get to it.

I’d also like to thank the other 3 candidates. We were very happy with
all of them, and encourage you to try again next round!

Thanks,

  mail at joachim-breitner.de