[ghc-steering-committee] Status

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 25 15:11:41 UTC 2018

Joachim

Could you possibly turn this email into a status report for the GHC-proposals process, here
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/Apr18

We produce this status report every 6 months (here they are, going back 12 year https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status), and it'd be the perfect place for a status report on GHC proposals.

I've started a section for that purpose; might you fill it in?

I think a lot of people would be interested.

Thanks!

Simon