[ghc-steering-committee] Status

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:30:07 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I was just trying to catch up on the GHC proposals, and I am afraid that
I've gotten a bit lost among all the e-mails in my inbox.   Given that we
have quite a bit of traffic, perhaps we should have the committee
discussions somewhere online (e.g., git-hub), as it would be quite a bit
easier to catch up if everything is one place.  Thoughts?  Perhaps, I
should be better at organizing my inbox, but I guess I'm not :-)

-Iavor