[ghc-steering-committee] Status

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Apr 24 21:12:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 24.04.2018, 20:53 +0000 schrieb Simon Peyton Jones:
> What about #83: Embrace Type:Type
>
> I proposed acceptance in my email of 17th April (attached), but no one has responded.

that proposal saw some active discussion as recently as last Tuesday.

> Let's get this done.  Do we even have a shepherd?

Of course we do. If you scroll down the list in the status mail, I
wrote.

   Embrace Type-In-Type
   https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/83
Shepherd: Iavor

Clearly we need to wrap up a few proposals, when the status mail
becomes so large that it fails to give the overview it should giveā€¦

  mail at joachim-breitner.de