[ghc-steering-committee] Committee Discussion : Lazy unboxed tuples

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:07:14 UTC 2017

Dear committee,

Thanks Manuel, I will try to follow those points of process is the future.
On this proposal, I'll discuss further on the github thread and come back
to the committee with a default recommendation in a bit.

I think we may as well start the timer though -- say, finish with this
proposal *by August 8th*.

Best,
  -Ryan