[ghc-steering-committee] Please review: INCOMPLETE_CONTEXTS, Shephard: Roman

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Feb 28 05:48:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

this is your secretary speaking:

https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/34
was brought before the committee. I propose Roman as the Shephard.

Roman, please reach consensus as described in
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals#committee-process
(or refuse to shepherd and maybe propose someone else – I hand this job
out based on who has already commented

I suggest you make a recommendation about the decision, maybe point out
debatable points, and assume that anyone who stays quiet agrees with
you.

Greetings,
Joachim

PS: I could not assign this PR to you on Github. Ben, can you add Roman
to the team on Github, remove Atze, and update the list of committee
members in the README (and maybe make me, as the secretary, an owner of
the GitHub organisation)?
  mail at joachim-breitner.de