[ghc-steering-committee] Please review: deriving for empty, Shepherd: Iavor Diatchki

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 06:52:45 UTC 2017

OK,  I think we've heard from quite a few members of the committee,  and
the consensus appears to be that we should accept the proposed changes, but
guard them with a separate language pragma.

I'll post a comment to the thread, requesting that the author makes the
change, and then mark it as accepted.

-Iavor