Changes to HIE File due to ApplicativeDo going via HsExpansions

Zubin Duggal zubin at well-typed.com
Sun Jun 9 11:45:40 UTC 2024

This looks like a genuine regression, that test attempts to print out
the evidence of the monad constraint necessary to call the implicit
(>>=) in the do block. I think to fix this you need to ensure that
GHC.Iface.Ext.Ast is able to traverse into the part of the typechecked
AST that corresponds to the desugared/expanded statements, so that it
can see the calls to (>>=) that are implicit in the AST.