Status of ghcup?

Dominick Samperi djsamperi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 01:46:12 UTC 2023

Downloading msys2 directly (not using the version in Rtools) and then
installing GHCup with
a pointer to the downloaded version of msys2 works, thanks for the tip. So
the problem
going forward is for everyone to agree on one version of msys2 instead of
maintaining
their own version! This is the way things used to be when there was only
cygwin.