Registering account in gitlab.haskell.org

ccycle ccycle713 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 06:41:05 UTC 2023

Hi, I'm new to ghc-devs at haskell.org and would like to report a bug in GHC that I have encountered. I tried to log in with an account registered in gitlab.haskell.org to create an issue and then I got the following error:

> Your account is pending approval from your GitLab administrator and hence blocked. Please contact your GitLab administrator if you think this is an error.

Could someone approve my account? My account pending approval is:

Username: ccycle
Email: ccycle713 at gmail.com