Welcome to Bryan (Devops Engineer)

Bryan b at chreekat.net
Mon May 16 10:32:35 UTC 2022

Hello, glad to be here with the new role! I've transitioned from lurker to active participant. :) I'm looking forward to stabilizing CI and making it more useful to you all.

My HF address is bryan at haskell.foundation, although in the blurry space of open source development I'll probably keep using this email address (and chreekat / @b:chreekat.net on IRC, Slack, and Matrix) for contact points. Feel free to reach out to say hi or complain about failed CI jobs. :)

See ya,

-Bryan