"Modularizing GHC" paper

Hécate hecate at glitchbra.in
Wed May 4 21:36:42 UTC 2022

re: page 30, the term "business" should really be understood as the core
thing that the code has to achieve. It's not the supporting
infrastructure but rather the reason of being of the code. No actual
relation with a company.
Even non-corporate codebases have business logic and supporting /
infrastructural code.

And I'd like to join you in praising the paper, it is really a nice
piece of literature that makes me want to support GHC development even more!