Strictness/demand info for a Name

Sebastian Graf sgraf1337 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:45:29 UTC 2022

Yes, Matt is right.

`dmdSigInfo` describes the how a function Id uses its arguments and free
variables, whereas
`demandInfo` describes how a (local, mostly) Id is used.

Note that if you wanted to go beyond type-checking, you could probably
run the analysis on the desugaring of the current module quite easily.
But the results would be misleading, as prior optimisations (that you
probably don't want to run) may arrange the program in a way that demand
analysis has an easier time.