Well-Typed GHC team update

Richard Eisenberg lists at richarde.dev
Tue Feb 22 17:26:17 UTC 2022

As a wishing-I-were-more-frequent GHC contributor, I just want to say how much I appreciate the work this team is doing. Over the past year or so (maybe a little longer?), this team has expanded significantly and has become more systematized. The effect is simply wonderful. I no longer worry that GHC tickets get lost, and the responsiveness is excellent.

Thank you, all, and thanks both to Well-Typed and its financial backers for making all this possible!

Richard