Gitlab labels

Douglas Wilson douglas.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:41:09 UTC 2022

I agree this is annoying.

I have found "quick actions" [1] useful in alleviating the
frustruation somewhat. One can issue short commands, into the comment
box. e.g

/relabel ~HPC ~documentation ~"T::task" ~"P::high"

there's a completion interface so it's very straightforward.

[1] https://gitlab.haskell.org/help/user/project/quick_actions

Regards,
Douglas Wilson