Problem building GHC

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 07:40:39 UTC 2021

Those errors in both logs seem fairly odd. The first one appears to be
mostly a missing libgmp, the second one looks like hsc2hs's template file
is missing, however hadrian should have a rule for that.

You can try to clean your tree and rebuild.

git clean -xfd
git submodule foreach git clean -xfd
git submodule update --init --recursive

./boot && ./configure