The future of Phabricator

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 16:23:13 UTC 2021

In one sense our migration was prescient, on the other hand i really wish
gitlab had a more performant code review ux.

Are there any performant for large code review tools? I find the reload
rendering latency and auto collapse defaults in gitlab pretty painful and
I’m pretty ignorant of the land scape these days.