Resuming normal service

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 13 11:31:29 UTC 2021

Friends
What with the summer holidays and leaving MSR, I've been rather preoccupied and have done almost nothing on GHC for the last six weeks.
I'm getting back in action now - I hope.  But my GHC backlog is huge.  If you are waiting on some response from me, please feel free to ping me.
Simon

PS: I am leaving Microsoft at the end of November 2021, at which point simonpj at microsoft.com<mailto:simonpj at microsoft.com> will cease to work.  Use simon.peytonjones at gmail.com<mailto:simon.peytonjones at gmail.com> instead.  (For now, it just forwards to simonpj at microsoft.com.)