Exact Print Annotations : Anchor in a SrcSpan

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 29 14:43:02 UTC 2021

Alan

I'm way behind with this exact-print stuff and Anchors in particular.

If you and your co-workers on it are confident you know what to do, that's great - although as ever, please document the design carefully.   (I volunteer as a reader of such a design overview.  I know that a current draft exists.)

If you want a design discussion with others less closely involved then do suggest it --  probably a synchronous meeting with a tutorial element would be helpful.

thanks for working on this in such a sustained way.

Simon