Another hadrian option you might want to use

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 06:23:11 UTC 2021

Hello Matthew,

Perhaps it would be too niche of a resource, but what about collecting
these options either in a Wiki page in GHC or maybe a short blog post on
your website (if that's not the case already)? I personally use
`--flavour=default+no_profiled_libs+omit_pragmas` all the time with Hadrian
these days once you made me discover that magic incantation, but I am
essentially relying on my bash history or my search capabilities within
this mailing list.

I could imagine how other people might have missed your original email, and
it would be great if we could have this shared somewhere in a more
discoverable way.

Alfredo