gitlab.haskell.org

Tom Ellis tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2017 at jaguarpaw.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 09:22:44 UTC 2021

If a sponsor (perhaps the HF) could pay for GitLab to host the service
on our behalf would that be helpful?  I don't know whether GHC
development relies deeply on some aspect of our self-hosted setup.
(I suspect it does because otherwise we'd likely be using a free
GitLab tier for open source organisations, but I thought the question
was worth asking.)

Tom