Options for targeting Windows XP?

Javier Neira Sanchez atreyu.bbb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 20:19:47 UTC 2021

Hi all, only want to add a small note: there was (is?) a ghc fork targeting
the jvm where i had the luck to been able to contribute my two cents:
eta-lang (https://github.com/typelead/eta)
Unfortunately the startup behind it lost funds and it is stalled but i
still have the hope some day can be resurrected.

Javi Neira