HLint in the GHC CI, an eight-months retrospective

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Thu Mar 25 20:39:13 UTC 2021

Thanks for this update! Glad to know this effort is going well.

One quick question: suppose I am editing something in `base`. My understanding is that my edit will be linted. How can I run hlint locally so that I can easily respond to trouble before CI takes a crack? And where would I learn this information (that is, how to run hlint locally)?

Thanks!
Richard