Configuration documentation (Was Re: GitLab is down: urgent)

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 19:18:13 UTC 2021

> How would I learn of that address? Who is admin at haskell.org?

In fact, I know you knew this address at one point, because you
emailed it asking for help with the haskell symposium website in 2019
:-)

But yes, we all learn things and forget them, so documenting them
accessibly is important.

The who is answered in the github repo, as the current host of
information that used to live on phab, and before that on the wiki (eg
at https://wiki.haskell.org/Haskell.org_infrastructure)

That address has been publicized many times over the years, and is
linked to from hackage, among many other places. You're quite right
that it could be on the website too, and I'm sure a PR doing that
would be welcomed. And in fact, improving discoverability has been a
priority of the HF, which you've been involved with. We assembled the
repo specifically to help the foundation have a single place to link
to that holds this information. So, I really look forward to the HF
working to improve discoverability still further.

-g